You should receive an error message explaining why you cannot open a position. The reasons vary - it may be due to lack of funds, or that the underlying asset is temporarily unavailable. For further assistance please contact our Brokerage Department (visit the "Contact Us" section on our website) or send an email to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What products can I trade on the platform?
- During what hours can I trade?
- How do I access the A3Trading platform?
- Can I have more than one trading account?
- What type of accounts do you offer?
- How do I change my password?
- How can I get an account statement?
- Can I place a trade with my mobile device?
- Will someone be managing my investments?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?